You’re in Safe Hands
See you again…soon
Update | 20th October 2020
Following the latest government announcement about Level 5 restrictions in Ireland, we will temporarily close Sophie’s restaurant following dinner service on Wednesday 21st October 2020 until further notice. We are deeply saddened to have to shut our doors again and we hope to be back open as soon as possible. We want to thank you once again for your continued support during this time and we look forward to welcoming back to Sophie’s very soon! Please contact us by email email@example.com if you have an enquiry.
You’re in safe hands.
We want to provide all of our wonderful customers with an increased level of assurance so that when you are able to dine with us, you can do so with confidence. Sophie’s will reopen in accordance with the most updated regulations and of course, with the safety of our customers and staff as our number one priority.
We are taking extreme responsibility to protect our staff and guest’s health, and to continue to play our part in the community effort to stop the spread of Covid-19. We are all in need of a little enjoyment and long overdue celebration with loved ones. We want your experience with us to be fun and relaxing, but we know that won’t happen unless you feel comfortable and safe. That is why we’ve put together the ‘You’re in Safe Hands’ program, a safeguarding program based upon the best public health and government advice.
- Contactless sanitation stations have been set up at venue entrances. We require all customers to clean hands with hand sanitiser provided.
- Queuing – To avoid queues, our staff will use a waitlist tool where necessary, that will notify guests by text message when their table is ready. Where there are queues, social distancing floor markers are in place.
- Bookings – Whilst we welcome walk ins always, we encourage guests to book in advance to avoid disappointment.
Social Distancing & Service
- Sophie’s has been adapted to ensure the adequate social distancing requirements are met between tables & private dining spaces. Where necessary ‘table dividers’ have been installed and certain tables will be out of use.
- Order and pay at table technology will be made available where possible to minimise contact with physical menus and staff.
- Service style will be adapted in line with the best public health advise
- Across all bars and pubs, table service will now be in effect, so there is no need to order at the bar.
Cleaning & Hygiene
- Modified cleaning protocols have been introduced which increases the frequency of cleaning and check ups on all communal spaces, contact/touch surfaces, and washroom facilities.
- All cleaning products used are manufacturer approved for use against viruses, bacteria and similar risks.
- Tables and any physical touch points (menus, coat hangers etc) will be fully sanitised between guests?
How are we protecting employees?
- All workflows and processes have been reviewed and adapted in line with public health advise to ensure maximum staff safety and social distancing.
- Full training must be completed by all employees prior to them returning to work, covering hand hygiene, PPE usage, cleaning regimes, and employee / guest health.
- Face masks have been made available to all employees in line with public health advice, and hygiene stations are readily available at all service points and back of house.
- Each venue has an appointed representative charged with ensuring that Covid-19 measures are strictly adhered to in their workplace.
We hope that these measures give you reassurance that you enjoy yourself again in Sophie’s knowing that your safety is our priority.
See you soon,
The Sophie’s Team
Breakfast 7am – 11am (8am on Weekends)
Brunch 11am – 2:30pm
(Sat, Sun & Bank Holidays)
Lunch 12pm – 3pm (Mon – Fri)
Dinner 5.30pm – late
Drinks all day
© 2020 Sophie's
Right of Admission Reserved